The course has been designed to equip participants with the following broad skills:
- Deep knowledge of the Macroeconomics and the linkage with the organizational resources.
- Clear understanding of organization dynamics and planning to maximize the achievements on yearly basis.
- Corporate Financial Planning.
- Measuring performance of the workers which is the tonic of good organization.
- The principles of corporate governance in addition to the improvement of ethical standards among the Staff.
- Interpretation of the business and financial activities that are usually expressed in financial terms that the members of the public may find confusing if they are not simplified.
- Ability to formulate financial strategies for better returns and identification of risks that may affect such strategies for better management.
- Good Cost benefits analysis and cash flow projections to support any new financial investment.
- Corporate ethics: Participants will learn how they can avoid the ethical conflicts and impropriety in carrying out their duties.